New igloo items:
terracotta tile - 680 coins
maple hardwood - 620 coins
green carpet - 530 coins
burgundy carpet - 530 coins
if you want to remove your carpet/floor, there's a floor removal service!! It only cost 20 coins!
New furniture items:
arm chair - 560 coins
Mexican vase - 320 coins
Mexican rug - 550 coins
There are also some secret items!!
Secret Deluxe Stone Igloo: click on the window on the log cabin
and you get a secret deluxe stone igloo!
Big Screen TV: click on the fish carving on the grandfather clock
PS: keep looking for secrets!!
WADDLE ON!! *insert big smiling simily here*
Also, as you may have noticed, the lodge attic is filled with fresh white snow from the snowstorm. Go there and check it out today!
According to the Penguin Times, there's going to be a winter fiesta party from January 19th (Friday) to January 22nd (Monday). I don't know much about it yet, but keep watching for more info.
Turtleneck sweater-440 coins
Earflap Cap-180 coins
Matador outfit-520 coins
Festive sombrero-350 coins
Fruit headdress-350 coins
Flamenco dress-640 coins
Ice fishing background-60 coins
Disco background-60 coins
Mexican background-60 coins
Also, an old item--magenta scarf--is brought back! It's a hidden item. Click the blue jersey to get it:
Sorry for not posting, but I'm back! Here is a guide to melt all the ice in the new game called "Thin Ice." It's quite hard in the higher levels. If you are playing this game for coins, close the game when you get to a level that you don't know how to melt all the ice.
level 1: the easiest one. If you don't know how to pass this one, you are too stupid to play the game.
level 2: still super easy, just melt it all the way to the end.
level 3. starting to get a little harder... Just go through all the squares 1 by 1...
level 4. The path is getting twisty! Don't worry, just be aware of squares
level 5: in order to go through a plain, just do lots of S's
level 6: full of twist and turns, but it's all about going through an area, so just make S's
level 7: the new white block is introduced! You need to go through it twice in order to melt it.
level 8: just make opportunities for going through white blocks twice. It's pretty easy.
level 9: when going through a corridor with white blocks on the side, do S's and somehow go back the same corridor of ice.
level 10: be creative! Don't stuck in 1 method, try out different ones! Eventually you will find the solution! Also, be sure to get the key before going to the end!
level 11: Getting harder... If you observe carefully, you will notice that you can actually do an "S" right on 2 white blocks! This will get rid of them and not affecting any other blocks or the direction you are going!
level 12: There are lots of different ways to go through a passage, just try every possible way and eventually you will get the answer!
level 13: push the movable block to the box marked with a "x" !
If you have better solutions, please email me, I will post it, and give you credit.
Today, until January 2, 2007, is the CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! THANK YOU COLD FRONT! There is snow everywhere! I have some pictures of the party here. You can get a Santa beard at the plaza (left diagram) and a Santa hat at the snow forts. (right diagram). The dock is also transformed into a natural ice skating rink. The beacon's light is even a HUGE Christmas light. There is also a Candy cane pin, but that's coming later.
From The Club Penguin Blog:
I hope you all made it through the storm and are having a lot of fun with all the new snow! I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah from the Club Penguin Team. We've been working hard on this big party for everyone and we hope you all have a lot of fun!
We've got some really cool things planned in the coming months, but I'll tell you more about that later.
Until then... Waddle On!
- Club Penguin Team
Club Penguin Coin Hack
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
I am going to teach you how to hack 999999 Coins on Club Penguin every time you play Jetpack Adventures. It may seem very complicated, but when you have done it 2-3 times, it gets so much easier.
1) Load WPE PRO (if you don’t have it go to http://wpepro.net/index.php?categoryid=9, it will ask you to log in, use Boomeyrang and Password boomey) and go to the Jet Pack Game
2) When it says “Do you want to play Jetpack?” Click yes but don’t Start the Game, go to WPE and Click Play.
3) Go back to the Jet Pack game and get about 6 Coins then Die. When you Finish click Collect Coins. Then Quickly Click Stop on WPE.
4) Maximise the Packet Recorder Box and go near the Bottom and look for 1 that Says send and a Load of Numbers and then your Score!
5) Right click on the Correct one and click Send. Put the Packet number up to 19.
6) Click on the number that you got for your Score or the number of coins you got (they are the same) and then type 999999%.
7) Click play Button and go to Club Penguin. It should say you have 999999 Coins!There you go! I suggest doing this on a test account first.
Club Penguin released the new arcade game--Thin Ice--earlier then expected! It's a puzzle game about moving a puffle through ice while trying to melt everything and safely get to the end.
There are 20 levels in this new game, starting very easy, and gradually increase in difficulty to melt all the ice. It's very easy to pass a level, but the more ice you melt, the more points you get. A bonus point is assigned whenever you melt all the ice on the screen. The maximum score--if you melt all the ice in the 20 levels, you will get about 600 coins or more.
I will post the guide to the game soon...
Keep watching for more info.
If you know Icy Fresh 2 (you probably do, he is known for his infamous site. Don't worry, we're buddies.), PLEASE SUPPORT HIM. He has many bad things happening to him because of hacking. (don't worry, I'm a good hacker, not like 1 Fiddy, who wrecked his site) Here are the things.
- Gotten banned from Club Penguin.
- Site wrecked by 1 Fiddy, explained later.
- Has been betrayed by one of his friends, Dapryn (1 Fiddy is using his account).
- Had to make a new account on Wordpress, Icy Frech 2, because Icy Fresh 2 was banned.
- Got many people rooting for him.
- Everyone supporting him is technically spamming CP's e-mail with "Un-Ban Icy" titles.
- I am supporting him.
So, please support ICY FRESH 2!!!
RED HOT UPDATE: Icy Fresh 2's blog is now up and running thanks to Dendo Guy!! Yay! Visit it at flyboy6464.wordpress.com.
Today, 2 new catalogs--the Furniture catalog and New Igloo catalogue--are released!! There's a new igloo--a snow globe in the igloo catalogue!! It's so cool! If you are a member, go get one now!! There are new snow furnitures in the furniture catalog, and a few secrets too!!
1. Click on the logs inside the fireplace, and you will get a wooden stove.
2. Click on the fish at the bottom of the grandfather clock, and you will get a big screen TV.
PS: keep hunting for secrets!!