11.11.2006

Top Secret!

From the Club Penguin Blog:

"Hello Penguins,

I hope you're all still having a lot of fun with the new game. So far it looks like most of you like it. Thank you all for your feedback! I must say there are still some secrets that I don't think anyone has found yet, but I can't tell you more, so please don't ask.

Speaking of secrets, one of the most exciting things we're working on and getting ready for is something that is for Secret Agent penguins only so I can't talk about it here, but please keep checking the newspaper and the HQ for more updates on that. All I can say is, its coming and its going to be awesome!

In other news: We're going to do another big server upgrade next Wednesday. This one is a big one and will require a few hours of down time, but it should speed things up a bit more. We will give you more information with exact times for everyone next week."

P.S. : Thanks Jsonne, for filling me in, I had a blackout for a week. Also, everyone, watch out! A new feature is coming to this blog.

No comments: